4-DAY INNER ENGINEERING PROGRAM BY ISHA FOUNDATIONIFES Society (432 Stierlin Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States) Map it $325
What is Inner Engineering?
Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation.
It is a combination of methods and technologies derived from the ancient science of yoga.
It is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing -- from body, mind and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us.
What does the program offer?
* Enlightening interactive sessions
* Guided Meditations
* Asanas, simple yoga postures
* Shambhavi Mahamudra, a powerful , 21-minute energy technique that brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony
Thursday September 11: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Friday September 12: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday September 13: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday September 14: 7:30am – 7:00pm
• Vegetarian lunch provided on Saturday; Vegetarian breakfast & lunch on Sunday.
• Attendance for all sessions is required.
For Registration: https://www.innerengineering.com/live/events/sanfrancisco/
Program Fee: $325
Early Bird Pricing: $275 (Ends on August 28th)
*CME Credits: This program is accredited for 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for physicians, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners.