75th Annual Mid-Autumn Moon Festival is a cultural event unlike any other. Free for all ages.
75th Annual Mid-Autumn Moon FestivalLos Angeles Chinatown (943-951 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA) Map it Free
The Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, also known Zhongqiu Festival, is a popular harvest festival celebrated by the Chinese dating back over 3,000 years. Come celebrate this traditional festival, LA Chinatown-style!
* Live music on the LA Weekly stage curated by Kevin Bronson of Buzzbands.LA featuring: 5 p.m. Victory, 6 p.m. North American, 7 p.m. Black Hi-Lighter, 8 p.m. Avid Dancer, 9 p.m. Body Parts, 10 p.m. The Little Ones and 11 p.m. Kan Wakan.
* Outdoor baccarat lounge hosted by Las Vegas Sands Corporation
* Exciting Bamboo Lane Asian Night Market
* Harvest moon viewing with telescopes provided by Griffith Observatory
* Craft beer garden featuring LA-based craft breweries
* Roaming cultural acts such as lion dancers and kung fu artists
* Hands-on cultural workshops for all ages
* Complimentary moon cake sampling provided by Chinatown bakeries
* Art gallery openings
* Live cooking demos by Chinatown chefs
* LA's favorite gourmet food trucks