Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00-9:30pm. Spanish for beginners in 4-weeks!
This introductory Spanish course is for those of you who have no knowledge of the language yet.
You will speak Spanish right from the first class. You learn to:
• Meet and greet people, introduce yourself, say goodbye.
• Ask about and convey nationality, languages, professions, fields of study, contact information (address, email address, phone number), a country’s currency, prices of items in a store.
• Request and provide information about one’s family, civil status, age.
• Describe a person (physical attributes).
• Express the existence of something.
Cost of Materials: $35 purchase of book or $45 refundable fee. (upon return of book). Note, the same book is used for 3 courses: beginner level 1, part 1, part 2, and part 3. "ELE actual A1".
Dec 3 - Jan 9: Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00-9:30PM. No class Dec 21-Jan 5