America’s largest modern design event features 2,000+ furnishings, products, design ideas, and more.
Dwell on DesignLos Angeles Convention Center (1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015) Map it $25
As America's largest modern design event, Dwell on Design invites some 200 world-class design leaders and over 400 national and international exhibitors across all home design categories (filed under such themes asMultigenerational Living, Modern Family, Prefab, and The Future of Design) to participate in the three-day extravaganza, showcasing more than 2,000 innovative modern furnishings, design ideas, products, and services. Curated by the editors of Dwell Magazine, the dynamic design celebration features educational opportunities (including free consumer consultations with architects, interior designers, and landscape architects), in addition to exclusive home tours and a "Meet the Architects Night." With Readymade's Stephen Burks as this year's keynote speaker and the Getty Conservation Institute, MOCA, A+D Museum, the Hammer Museum, and Architecture for Humanity as participating organizations, DOD 2014 is sure to inspire its 30,000 anticipated attendees.
Curated by the editors of Dwell Magazine, the three-day celebration brings together the best and brightest products, services and thought leaders in modern design for a series of dynamic exhibitions, conversations, educational opportunities and more! If you’re a fan of modern design, trade professional or student you can’t miss this inspirational event.
Dwell on Design 2014 - Program Highlights:
Keynote Speaker: Stephen Burks
• 400 exhibitors featuring over 2,000 innovative modern furnishings and products
• 90 onstage programs with 200 thought-provoking speakers
• Free consumer consultations with architects, interior designers and landscape architects
• Unparalleled learning opportunities with a series of Continuing Educational Units (CEU’s)
• Dwell on Design Week Events – featuring our popular Home Tours and Meet the Architects Night