Intro to Adobe InDesignNoble Desktop (594 Broadway, Suite 1202, New York, NY 10012) Map it Free
InDesign has proven itself to be the undisputed champion in the page-layout wars. In this seminar we’ll demonstrate the ease and power of InDesign. We’ll create some layouts from scratch, as well as demonstrate some of the more powerful functions on existing layouts.
Here are some of the topics we’ll touch on:
• The InDesign Interface
• Importing images and text
• Paragraph & Character Styles
• Using Nested Styles to automatically style text
• Using “Apply Next” to apply multiple styles in one click!
• The Eyedropper Tool
• Automatic bulleted lists
• The Adobe Paragraph Composer
• Transparency, Drop Shadows, etc. (and how
to get them to print properly)
• Creating PDFs—the definitive explanation.
• and more!
This seminar is designed for people who are new to InDesign. It is appropriate for people new to page layout software, as well as those familiar with QuarkXPress.