Packed with all things tennis fans love: sandwiches, beer, and plenty of TV's to watch the Open on.
Heineken is joining this year's US Open festivities with their Heineken House, an upbeat, social and memorable atmosphere to watch the matches (and look for stars!) while lounging in a cabana or grabbing a Heineken beer at the bar. The Heineken House will provide tennis fans with a premium experience including top notch food and beverages such as an exclusive partnership with No. 7 Sub sandwich purveyor, Tyler Kord, Heineken bars, chaise lounges, games, prizes and more. You won’t miss a moment of the action on the courts as you watch the matches lounging in cabanas or grabbing a Heineken while relaxing at the bar. There will be:
- LIVE U.S. OPEN MATCH SCREENINGS: Tennis fans can catch all the court action while lounging in cabanas or relaxing at the bar.
- NOW SERVING: Heineken & Heineken Light and an inspired menu from Tyler Kord, Chef/Owner of the eponymous No. 7 Sub - with sandwiches developed by Kord and other light bites.
- THE HEINENKEN PERFECT POUR: Master the perfect pour in a competition each afternoon with local NYC bartenders as judge. Winners receive VIP tickets to that evening’s match.
- HEINEKEN PRO SHOP: A variety of limited-edition US Open and Heineken-branded merchandise will be sold onsite.
- Games like cornhole, and a GIF-enabled photo booth!
- Open daily to all, Aug. 26-Sept. 9, with activities for those over the age of 21.
Heineken is also hosting “Crack the Open” - a first-of-its-kind interactive photo hunt on Instagram that gives fans a chance to win their way into the US Open. Heineken flipped one of Instagram’s simplest features (grid-view), on its side and turned it into an interactive, social experience involving quite possibly the largest picture ever to be posted on Instagram. Here’s how it works:
- Users 21 or older can visit @Crack_the_US _Open on Instagram, flip their phone 90 degrees and scroll through a giant panoramic view of a stadium to search clues in the captions about the fans.
- The clues will eventually lead you to a pair of hidden tickets.
- The first one to discover them and type the correct code word as a comment, is a lucky winner of two tickets to the US Open